Adele Unveils Live Video Of 'Turning Tables' From Royal Albert Hall

adele turning tables
adele turning tables
adele turning tables
adele turning tables
adele turning tables
adele turning tables
adele turning tables
adele turning tables
adele turning tables
adele turning tables
adele turning tables
adele turning tables
adele turning tables


Adele has unveiled a video of her performance of 'Turning Tables' from her gig at the Royal Albert Hall.

The song featured during the singer's set at the famous London venue earlier this year and is included on Adele's new live DVD, 'Live At The Royal Albert Hall'.

Released this week, the DVD and Blu Ray features the full 90 minute performance, plus behind the scenes footage shot throughout that day.

The package also contains an exclusive live CD of the entire show which will be the first time fans will be able to hear all of Adele's hits and best loved songs on one CD.

Adele recently described the concert as "the most special show I'll ever play".

"Although I'll never meet most of the people who have seen me live or bought my records, they're a part of my life, they've changed my life," she said.

"I want them to feel like they know me, like we're just having a take away on a Saturday night."

The 'Live At The Royal Albert Hall' package also contains an exclusive live CD of the entire show which will be the first time fans will be able to hear all of Adele's hits and best loved songs on one CD.